Sunday, December 09, 2007

Weekends & Ladyfriends

Well it hasn't been much of a weekend. I've put in something close to a true work day each day at the office as I have a stack of discovery to answer and I really just don't want to have to deal with motions ot compel. But hey, I'm getting it done here.

In other news, we went to see the wifey's father and meet his new lady friend. She was nice. Her kids were there, they are about our age and they seemed pretty cool. They even knew someone from the 'boro. Seems that everyone knows someon from the 'boro. Life is odd that way.

I told some guy I had to work all day. He asked me if I understood what I read.. After about .023 nanoseconds hesitation, I told him I sure hoped I understood what I'd read as I have to sign my name to it and put my bar number on it. Best not screw up such things too bad.

I think the wifey and I are going to see a movie this evening. That sounds like fun.

3 comments:

cdp said...

We saw No Country for Old Men on my birthday. Really good. I recommend. Although, must warn: depressing as all hell.

Anonymous said...

You see a movie??? What was it??? Was it good???

icadle said...

We went to the blockbuster and bought "Super Bad"

I must say that movie made me feel like I was in high school again!