Monday, December 03, 2007

Brought To you By the Facebook "Entourage" Application

My brother decided to buy a big ugly go-kart this weekend and I went along for kicks. Out in the adjoing county we found the go-kart. It was the property of this guy who lived in a double-wide up top a hill. Yes, there was the requisite tractor-trailer in the yard, a tractor with the hood up, and a shed where someone was working on a car.

I can't say I was really surprised until we went to take the go-kart away. Delivery was included in the purchase price, but I say we should have gotten a discount because the seller had to load his 2 small children, one older kid, his wife and his friend into the suburban to go deliver this kart 10 miles away. He was only gone for no more than an hour. It was really interesting to see.

And I thought I rolled deep.

No comments: