Tuesday, May 20, 2008

It's been awhile

I've been so busy having fun I haven't made time for the chronicles. My sincere apologies. I assure you there have been plenty of barn parties, backhoes, and golfing, and maybe even a little bit of the LAW to go around here.

Finally getting the hang of operating the backhoe. It's a good time. I've been working quite a bit lately, but not too crazy. We had tornadoes here in our town. Power was out for a couple days. that was not fun at all. Fortunately we didn't lose a refridgerator full of groceries like many around us.

I'm working on my annual law updated for a group of convenience store owners. good times.

2 comments:

cdp said...

Cleaning out the fridge was an unpleasant experience. Blech.

Little too much of the law over here. My head hurts.

Anonymous said...

Backhoe? Boys and their toys....lol