Thursday, September 27, 2007

An Exciting Moment

Ahh - i don't know what it says about me, But I had a very exciting moment today. I realized that 1) I had boars head bologna in the fridge 2) I had bread 3) WE HAVE A TOASTER AT WORK. To you, this may be absolutely meaningless, or disgusting if you don't like the bolgona. However,as a small child, Ms. Ruby, the babysitter, fed us bologna on toasted bread with mustard and ketsup. I still look on these sandwiches with fondness. So, today I made myself one. Only I couldn't find the ketsup. need to put that on my grocery list

i'll try and post more now...

1 comment:

Ally said...

Well the sandwich sounds nasty, BUT I get the excitement of various things being provided by the employer....I loved that the firm always had milk, so I could make oatmeal.