Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Faithful or Crazy??

There is a gentleman who comes to the library and will sit and read to himself. It sounds as if he is reading scripture of some sort of religious importance. I see him walking from here to there and he's always in the undergraduate library or at the law school library. Its very interesting and whatever he's doing, he's clearly devoted. I sometimes want to interrupt him and ask what he's doing. Other times I just think maybe this guy is crazy. Regardless, this guy clearly belevies in something and thats usually something worth noting.

4 comments:

Ally said...

Is he a thin black man who is always dressed nicely? He's been doing that for at least 5 years. Not sure what the deal is.

cdp said...

Dude, how many times have I wondered what that guy is doing??

I'll give you a dollar if you ask him.

icadle said...

yes - its the same guy.

No - a dollar is not enough.

Anonymous said...

He might be friends with Cousin Feris. I bet other people in the world wonder the same thing bout him.

Tif