Well, I'm looking for suggestions on reasons as to why my grades are rather woeful. I'm looking to all my loyal readers to tell me the following.
1. I'm old. I am way to old to be here in middle school.
2. If you have a PhD in philospohy, I will make a D in your class.
3. Are we really this concerned about grades? I thought we were here to learn.
4. Sammons is my hero.
5. Legal writing is for prats. Give me a good grammar class.
6. I've seen a CALI level exam, much less written one. (multiple choice don't count)
What do you think?