Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Sterilization - A Near Miss

Well, as you all know, I have been working on my house and going to school lately and well, not much else. I don't know how to tell this story in a funny manner right now, but I was sawing a piece of oak in the table saw the other evening when it hung in the blade and fired out the saw into my groin. Fortunately, the piece of wood merely struck me in the leg and left a bruise the size of a softball. No permanent injuries. After stabbing myself in the thumb and nearly castrating myself with a dull piece of flooring, I think i'll take a day or two off.

Otherwise, life is going well. The thrid year of lawschool is truely not so bad so far. I've been getting the master suite ready, and am progressing nicely. I can't wait for a weeekend where I can mow the grass and do some menial stuff and enjoy myself..or come up with a I want to do project instead of a need to do project.

But life is good. Maybe headed to the lake saturday night to watch the dawgs and celebrate a friend's birthday.

1 comment:

Ally said...

Life is good! And you're the first person I've heard say that he's looking forward to the weekend because he's cutting the grass. Two more days until the weekend....Go Dawgs!