Thursday, May 25, 2006

Randomness

I'm damn tired. (warning this may turn into a rant...)

But things are going well. The tub works. I'm at a great job this summer. I was actually very impressed as they bid a paralegal farewell after 15 years. There was a huge spread of food worthy of a small wedding reception, a nice gift and lots of love for this lady who apparently worked her ass of for all those years. It was very impressive to see people who appeared to really care about their people and maybe actually like each other.

School is good. Guy rambles on and we surf the internet and he shows us new ways to check things out. RSS is quite cool. I need to figure that out for this site.

Quote of the day: "Masse on Brandi...."YES!""

Hope you are having a good day. I think i'm down to one reader or less now.

No comments: