Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What's going on?


Well it has been some time since my last post. I guess since may we've done the following:


State Bar Annual meeting; office fire; yeah... office fire; wifey has a new job; working a great deal; fall; football season; golfing; lots of rain; floods; all kinds of crazy stuff!


I'm working on downloading all the picutre cd's we have onto a hard drive. Putting photos on cd's just doesn't do it for me. Amazing, you can get an entire terabyte harddrive for about a hunrded bucks from wal-mart now. I don't have that much data in my entire library, so... here we go with a photo of my pop.

1 comment:

Jeanie said...

It's great to hear about your comings and goings. Reminds me of F.H.and his epistles! You may be more like him than you know. It was fun to be introduced to your nonsense and to see what you have been up to. Thanks for sharing! Hi to your better half!