1. What is your occupation? Unemployed Law Student who dabbles in carpentry
2. What color are your socks right now? White short top tennis shoe socks.
3. What are you listening to right now? My professor drone on
4. What was the last thing that you ate? “Breakfast Sandwich” from the school café. It was a bit of an adventure.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Of course.
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Wifey
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Most of the time.
9. How old are you today? 28
10. Favorite drink? Gin & Tonic, Coke, water, hi-c juice boxes
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? UGA
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Not-so-much
13. Pets? DORA DOG!! My chocolate lab shares my birthday. She will be 2 this year
14. Favorite food? Anything. Really, most anything.
15. Last movie you watched? Departed.(at the movies) Friends with Money (at home)
16. Favorite Day of the year? Weekends
17. What do you do to vent anger? Get angry, pout.
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? My post hole diggers
19. What is your favorite, fall or spring? The part of the year when it cools off or warms up and the days are great
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Generally
23. Would you rather have someone answer the phone or leave a message. It depends.
24. Txt of talk? Text for routine crap, talk to catch up.
25. When was the last time you cried? When my grandfather died.
26. What is on the floor of your closet? Dust, wifey’s clothes
27. Favorite color tie? Blue
28. Favorite smell? Clean
29. What inspires you? A beautiful day
30. What are you afraid of? Failure
31. Plain cheese or spicy hamburgers? Plain Cheese, but good cheese
32. Favorite car? I drive a SUV.
33. Favorite dog breed? Chocolate lab.
34. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 or less
35. How many years at your current job? 9th year of college level education.
36. Favorite day of the week? Saturday & Sunday
37. How many states have you lived in? Georgia and Virginia for a few summers.
38. How many cities/towns have you lived in? Swainsboro, Athens, Atlanta, Macon.