Thursday, February 01, 2007

Back in the Saddle Again

Well folks, I've promised more blogging, but I haven't fulfilled this promise. (collective groan from the 4 of you). However, I will try to do better with this.

Tonight was Scientific Evidence with the Federal Judge. We have to stand up and argue our motions. Last week we were in the federal courthouse. This week, we were in class. However, I find this daunting. First, I had to pee. Anyone who knows me knows that my face turns red when i hold it and mellow yellow seems to have some special face blotcher that affects me severely. SEcond, well, i was a mere law student trying to talk to a federal judge. I feel like I'm back in grade school, standing in front of the school for the first time.

So, he's asking questions and we're at least attempting to give some answers. Its like first grade all over again.

hootie hoo.

No comments: