Monday, November 13, 2006

Healing, Mr. Regular, & Procrastination

Well, the bug has passed. No more nastiness from my insides.

Today I had the good fortune to visit the soup kitchen with A and actually see Mr. Regular. I don't see how she resisted the urge to go out with him. He looked like quite the catch.

Now that I'm feeling better, I'm working on getting three months worth of work done in three weeks. On tap - a trial, a presentation on medical maplractice premium rate changes correlated to tort reform measures, a final, and medical malpractice final. Geterdun!

1 comment:

Ally said...

I'm glad yet another person can confirm that I'm "too picky" because what 28 year old in her right mind wouldn't want to go out with a guy in his late 40s who is out of shape, shorter than her, and has accosted her on the street?

On a brighter note, I LOVE the Soup Kitchen!